Volant is a technology-driven trading firm made up of a close-knit group of quantitative traders and technologists. For over 10 years we have specialized in automated options, futures and equities trading from our offices in New York, Chicago, and Hong Kong. We pride ourselves on our entrepreneurial culture, flat hierarchy, and cross team collaboration.
Volant Trading is looking for an exceptional Digital designer to be responsible for the development of core modules of our industry leading FPGA trading platforms.
• Understanding the functional and performance design goals and translating them into the ultra low-latency RTL
• Architect, developing and maintaining high-end FPGA products
• Documenting the product data-sheets and performance reports
• Expertise in digital design, simulation, implementation and automation
• Expertise in Verilog or SystemVerilog, Python or TCL
• Expertise in Xilinx Vivado & UltraScale(+) FPGAs
• Experience in on-chip debugging techniques
• Experience in meeting timing, manual placement, IP integration
• Ability to work independently and to deliver on time
• Excellent interpersonal skills
Demonstrated at least one extraordinary FPGA/ASIC achievement
Education: BSEE or BSCS required, MSc or PhD desired